페이지 정보작성자 최고관리자 작성일17-12-21 11:36 조회4,240회 댓글0건
In view of current market demand, we have several interested parties requesting for the availability of clean product tanks.
In order to provide fair opportunity to all our customers with an interest, we are looking to receive bids for the available storage facilities at OKYC as below.
The below storage tanks with detailed information are available from 1st February 2018 onwards.
Tank Capacity (cbm)
Max. Safety Capacity (cbm)
i) CPP tank (Middle & Light Distillates)
ii) Aluminum Dome Roof
iii) Auto Gauging
iv) Internal Floating Roof
v) Cone-Down Shape Tanks
Please submit your firm offer as shown in the table below and the deadline for the submission is by 15:00PM on 5th, January 2018. (Singapore Time)
Total required capacity (cbm)
Commencing lease date
From 1st Feb 2018 To
USD / cbm / month
For your references, please read through our standard conditions.
(1) Throughput Entitlement: 1 throughput entitlement * contracted capacity per month. No throughput carry-over from current month to subsequent month.
(2) Excess throughput Charges : USD 1.50 in excess of 1 throughput entitlement per every month.
(3) Circulation Charges : At the rate of USD 350 per hour per operation per tank
(4) Inter-Tank transfer Charge: USD 1.25 / cbm
(5) Ship-Jetty-Ship : Subject to operator agreement, at USD 1.50 per gross cbm for product transfer between the customer’s ships.
(6) VCU operation Fee: (Fixed Cost KRW 250,000 / shipment) + (Variable Cost KRW 93,700 / hour)
※ This additional fee shall be occurred, in case of operating (loading & SJS) Mogas, Naphtha, Gasoline components and other light distillate products with VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
(7) Tank cleaning charge: at operator’s net cost.
(8) Term of payment: All invoices are payable without any deduction within 15 days after the end of each storage month. Invoicing shall be on monthly basis.
(9) Cargo loss : Permitted cargo loss factor shall be “0.3% / month during storage period. The permitted cargo loss factor shall be reviewed and mutually agreed for subsequent storage extension period.
(10) OKYC GT&C shall be applicable and any other terms & conditions to be mutually agreed by both parties.
If you have any further questions and wish to enter the tender, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.